Sunday, January 31, 2010

Why Does My Msn Name Keep Changing To My Email On Mac Why Does My MSN Messenger Keep Changing My Screen Name Into My Hotmail Address?

Why does my MSN Messenger keep changing my screen name into my hotmail address? - why does my msn name keep changing to my email on mac

What happened to me recently. Whenever I stop MSN Messenger and my screen name back in my e-mail submitted. (Since this username@hotmail.com)
This happens every time I log out and back in. I usually always done my MSN screen name, but not recently.
Is there a way to solve this problem? which is quite frustrating, enter your screen name again and again each time you log
I MSN Messenger for Mac, so this information could help some of you to.

1 comments:

oldestme said...

My response is found for each PC in this case, the technical part and send your information in detail for themselves. And if there is an answer for you and be able to solve the problem. I had to solve problems all over the Internet and potential problems that way.

Post a Comment