Wednesday, January 27, 2010

How Much Does Manga Usually Sell For At What Store Can I Buy The Manga Vitamin By Keiko Suenobu? ...NOT Life!!?

At what store can I buy the manga Vitamin By Keiko Suenobu? ...NOT Life!!? - how much does manga usually sell for

I read the manga online and liked very well, I want to buy. The only problem is, I can not find the manga sells! I was at the border, and I am sure that I am not at Barnes & Noble, because that's where I buy my sleeve in the rule. Does anyone know a store that sold? or even if its sales in the U.S.?

thanxs help everybody is! ^ _ ^-Mimie

3 comments:

Topaz said...

Normally, when you can not eat in the shops, the best option to buy online.
www.adv-manga.com might have what you are looking for. Otherwise, try re-examination, Barnes and Noble, but you can visit their website to see if they have in stock. Anime Shop they could, but check in advance by visiting a Web site in advance or if you have configured.

Ayumu Shiiba said...

Oh, hey honey, I've downloaded vitamins online! :) We will be happy to link. I was just bad =-=;;;;; change this time, I think! :)


http://www.mangatraders.com/manga/series/1803


Simply sign up:) and download it!

animefan said...

Well, I havent seen. Why not try to find an anime shop in your area?
might be able to get it for you.

Post a Comment