Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Photographic Cards Compulsory ID Cards For 11 Yr Olds?

Compulsory ID cards for 11 yr olds? - photographic cards

First, I must say that I'm in the UK. I received a letter from the school my daughter said he was a free card myfife to the local community. Besides the letter states: "All students should use the card for basic services." Say, according to a report on its website, the card is not compulsory, but children can not get free meals in schools, free public transport, access to the library and the Internet.
I wrote a letter of complaint to the Council, here are some of my reasons:
Your site is smart food - rather than with money for school meals, has just pay with your card myfife. Starting cards require students to carry cash with them to the school early the card statement is a deception. I think it is against the laws of the European Union for providing misleading information.
If the services "essential", then he should be the students who do not want to carry an identity card with photo will be denied.
Am I right?

1 comments:

trai said...

The child was not with money in the school, is the point. E-mails can pay (or) a check or money order to the school. (You can top up online with your credit card debt, but it is probably one of your school.) The child uses the card system for what the additional costs for food, collecting fines, fees, etc., and has never cash and can not lose.

I personally have never heard of a library that does not have a library card. Public libraries even. Since it is expected that the books you borrow back, it seems inappropriate for them to keep accounts.

I agree that the card is not required, and then say that it is necessary that the basic services in conflict, but I do not see why this alone is a reason to reject it.

EDIT: Odd. Really weird. I mean, what is the point of purchase of the card with money, right? Perhaps the page is no information on where to send send your checks. I call the principal andAsk the check box. If he / she says, you must pay with cash, then yes, I have ole fuss! Totally defeats the point. Try the local media. The public humiliation of bureaucracies is often right. :)

EDIT: Wow, this is no joke ... Yes, my daughter, you are absolutely right! Go Give 'em some demons! He deserves the full. Rats in all federal agencies and the media who are listening. (Keep pestering the Fed are so fed up that you really do anything.:) Good luck, hun.

Post a Comment