Saturday, January 16, 2010

Lung Fibrosis Treatment How Can You Physically Tell If Someone Has Cystic Fibrosis?

How can you physically tell if someone has Cystic Fibrosis? - lung fibrosis treatment

I like this girl from college, I think he suffers from cystic fibrosis. She is 18 and he coughed a lot and often enough conjested sounds and takes a lot of drugs and enzymes, which said with every meal to help, from the intestine. She is thin / small for his age and invited me to lunch, it seemed really conjested and said he would go home, these treatments for lung cancer. I love her very much and she is very beautiful, but I was afraid to ask him about his condition. Do you think he has cystic fibrosis and what would be the best way to ask this?

2 comments:

Ride4Lif... said...

Wow, how nice that you are interested! I CF and that is very similar to what I sound every day. I think, but sometimes a little sensitive to ask for it, but if you ask curiously. When you create a sufficient connection, then it is good, you might have. I'm not saying that anyone about my illness, but if people like "are not sick," or appears dirty when I cough in the class (I am 20 years old and I'm in school) that could leave because they aware of the private sector, especially after the swine flu "was much more difficult for me, without people looking at me with disgust to move. I like it because it really does not get sick, I have a cough, I think this girl may, free of clutter, are handled him and his illness. It is difficult to know exactly when to tell someone about that part of his life. I think most of us are afraid that if people become aware of concerns that is contagious or something that for most, not because eitherUR organs do not function like everyone else. Then ask yourself some time to spend with each other.

GOOD LUCK:)

Anonymous said...

Yes, my dear, I would say she has cystic fibrosis. My little son, and she has all the symptoms you say you have to have what a beautiful man, the sound, there's no reason you should get t together, but through the careful measurement, we must consider whether it the gene carry within them to wear and 1 in 25 Caucasians and if 2 companies have a child if they IN4 chance to have a child with cystic fibrosis.
bless you as you and I'm sure she does not ask his opinion, I believe we must also understand it is to find the right time, I believe that happiness is a happy girl it is, you have found.

Post a Comment