Friday, January 29, 2010

A Greeting Message For My Bf Overly Possessive Or Its Normal?

Overly possessive or its normal? - a greeting message for my bf

I have this great thing that has Buddy Guy, I spoke by phone, text messages since emigrated. Nevertheless, my partner started over my call from this warning message, and warns that to do something, if you continue.

I said, it was my good fren, I still keep in touch with what we in countries where this and knows that I am a BF

Now I fear I have is the phone in silence for fear of my phone rings, I sometimes know Galfriend my other good friends have sent messages of congratulations to and complain to me recently and threatens to do something is up when my phone does not ring later.

Is this behavior normal, or there is simply no trust and possessiveness or should be interpreted? He told me to give him all of a **** confidence when you know my good friend, that I have a BF, he wouldnt take me Messaging

2 comments:

Rhymes said...

I think I know the answer to your question. Their relationship almost certainly look bad if you stay with him. How can you make contacts? Control diet of male / female, her partner with someone else in their lives but them. That is how he remains in control. You need to come out before you all the respect and confidence of the strip. He has already threatened ... What do you want? Please leave!

John said...

Your BF has the confidence and security .....

Ball is now in your court .....

Find a new ball field or play with their rules ....

Only if you do not trust, it will be small "Yes sir," Do Girl "does not make it easier in the long run.

Good luck.

Post a Comment