Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Rodent Ulcer Cats Cure My Cat (2 Years) Has Rodent Ulcer?

My cat (2 years) has Rodent Ulcer? - rodent ulcer cats cure

My tabby cat is man. She has two years and she eats lots of food. She had a rodent ulcer once, but it was treated terribly. She had almost renal failure. You eat for the first time he had. His mouth was large, and grease, and looked almost out fatty meats. Me and my mother was afraid. So I took her to the vet, took away the worry about two weeks, which finally went.
He's back, but it is to eat and my mother is not the money they spent last time to spend. I'm worried, but my mom thinks it will happen. I'm not so sure. I am afraid she will stop eating again. What can I find the cure for my mother, without spending much money? Is there an easy to heal?

1 comments:

Elaine M said...

OK, if your cat has violent reactions to it by now you will be processed more quickly heal. It is the virus in their body, and if their immune system is weak, can return these things.

Your vet and ask if they the cream and pick it up. Wait until it is so bad that my mouth, which means to describe the past, such as the treatment is simple stage only. Call and talk to the vet today about this. There is a lot of money.

If the cat has sores, are small and fast (one week), cats can do much more often (without treatment), not by me, but not yours safe. Do not wait a week to treat a blood infection for humans - with them in the emergency room at this point. Efforts should soon appear as characters. Even with rodent ulcer in a cat that has severe reactions to them.

Post a Comment