Friday, January 8, 2010

Average American Woman Bmi How Do You Feel About The Average Woman's Size In America Being 12-14?

How do you feel about the average woman's size in America being 12-14? - average american woman bmi

I keep hearing that takes the average American woman is a size 12 or 14 pants. Now I understand that for a large 12 does not necessarily mean that you are overweight. But for the majority of women (because the average American woman) is not super high.

I'm not super thin me. I'm on the high side, as a healthy BMI.

But I fear that the average size is 12-14! I think all Super Skinny models in magazines and on TV is good for America. But do not think that teaching young girls the normal steps of 12-14, which is a good idea either!

I'm curious to know all opinions on this!

3 comments:

penguine... said...

Clothing sizes are nonsense. If a woman has a size of 32 inches and body fat below 30% it does not matter the size of blood that is!

USMCgrla... said...

Why education for girls 12 -14 is not a healthy size for you?

Marilyn Monroe was 14 Did you know?

Mostly women and girls tend to what to tell the media focus will be beautiful and healthy. How to reach a size 4 and is healthy. Since these stupid nutrasystem commercial food delivered to your home. Say it was a size 12, it seems like shes 5'9 and was a size 4 WTF is that?

The sizes are not realistically have in a country like ours, who suffer a very large number of people under morbid obesity.

Hallwoma... said...

Tell the people in his person. Some girls can have this size, not fat, while others are very thick at that size. I have the size and it depends on what color clothes I wear. I saw toothpick thin girls and say they eat a lot ... I wonder what you eat? That was the name of many things and then try to make a joke about how rotten teeth smile .. see means that you do not really eat .. Track track.

Post a Comment