Saturday, January 9, 2010

Flood Insurance Adjuster What Does A Homeowners Insurance Adjuster Do?

What does a homeowners insurance adjuster do? - flood insurance adjuster

Any help would be appreciated. This weekend I had a pipe or hose off and flooded my kitchen overnight. I know we have to make a request with the insurance company. They said they sent an expert to survey the damage. What I say in this setting? Do I have a list of damaged items? Can I help you more money that they need? Anyone who has experience, please, please help.

1 comments:

bwebb328 said...

I am an insurance adjuster and that the company did not support the calls a little differently. Most of the time is going to adapt and assess the damage and prepare an estimate of their own or ask someone to write an estimate and submit it. The most important thing is the expert, which (if known) and if it has happened to tell. In addition, you had may have damaged personal property want to move forward and start a list of all items that were damaged as water, to speed up the compensation process. The property rights are a very simple process, and I've handled myself, usually within 24 hours of my control. I hope that helped, the answer to your question!

Post a Comment