Wednesday, January 13, 2010

How Much Does Laser Surgery Cost For Moles] I Have A Mole On The Left Side Of My Mouth?

I have a mole on the left side of my mouth? - how much does laser surgery cost for moles]

Well, this is high, and brown. And it has been since I was small. Looking from afar, as they are round, but close, no limits and are not perfectly symmetrical. And get some more a little itchy. Could it be skin cancer? If so, what should I do? What is expensive with laser surgery for moles? Or, I just tried to kiss her? Here is a picture of my face.
http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m125/ ...
This is the picture that I found it to prove it. On the left, right (if) his future and hides when I smile (It is difficult to find a picture) so it is too big? Could it be cancer? Wait, I'll try to find another picture. NVM, could no longer find. Please try again with what I have to work.

3 comments:

xgurl3eb said...

the only way to know whether it is cancer, a doctor or a dermatologist and talk with them to go, good luck!

venetta d said...

My niece, I did not imagine growing Wen. SJE 14

fabqueen said...

ok .. First, I do not think that her cancer, but not so great, ur description: I thought it was great! Urs is very small, but .. I have a birthmark on the neck and sometimes bites me, and quite normal. Red then u should ask ur mom or ur father then

Post a Comment