Saturday, December 12, 2009

Growth Behind Eye Is This A Problem With My Eyes Or Am I Just Thinking Too Much?

Is this a problem with my eyes or am i just thinking too much? - growth behind eye

and here's my problem.
When I see things that seem confusing and everything seems dark (black, but not land, as if the lights were dimmed) anything obviously not real I'm Like Wow I do this? "
I see how many people use our fingers and blow them all, and I cn see, but I can at the same time, you know,
as if I see something for a while, are the computer screen, my eyes adjusted, but if I suddenly just entered another room of my eyes strange.
Sometimes I have on the TV screen at first squint
is really frightening, it feels real and feels like I'm dreaming.
I went to the optician before (long ago) and told me it was a bit far, but I can see is a short duration (sometimes a problem) for long, but my problem is the half of the distance, such as TV and business .
There is also a growing behind my eyes open, an image can be behind my eye last time, I believe, be itcould?
Thank you for your help heaps
xxxx

3 comments:

srin017 said...

Glasses are u? I think if u lloking things, so that the problem with myopia - shorsight's.

It may not be suitable to give clear explanations, if u AU could explain in detail soon.

Thank you,
Srin

srin017 said...

Glasses are u? I think if u lloking things, so that the problem with myopia - shorsight's.

It may not be suitable to give clear explanations, if u AU could explain in detail soon.

Thank you,
Srin

anti-mar... said...

The eyes should be the same size since birth. Perhaps, but everyone has to adapt gradually to the light. If you are looking at the computer screen for just under 2 hours and goes into her room once your eyes really struggling to keep in very quickly.

Post a Comment