Monday, December 21, 2009

Attorneys Title Agency Can An Attorney In Idaho Issue Title Insurance?

Can an attorney in idaho issue title insurance? - attorneys title agency

I can not get title insurance through local agents in a transaction, the deal is real, it is a break in the chain of title, my question is can I keep a form of insurance a lawyer for my relocation operations and to continue to work to take the title later quietly

In a real estate project is underway and it is for the development of the property, a county zoning change of the scale required, it shall I get my license immediately. This is a return to hard money financing thats already in custody, for permission to pay my permission. I have 3 days to solve this problem.

Who knows what I can do for your national company with offices in high-risk, or do I find a lawyer in my state.

0 comments:

Post a Comment