Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Cervical Fluid Before Period Early Pregnancy Symptoms Before Period Due! I Knew I Was Pregnant?

Early pregnancy symptoms before period due! I knew I was pregnant? - cervical fluid before period

Hello everyone, I discovered through a blood test with the doc that I am almost two weeks of pregnancy. I knew my body tells me that can get you experience symptoms 1 weeks before your period.
So ask for all the ladies, whether you may be experiencing symptoms of pregnancy before menstruation get to the answer already!
The first symptom I had was
very tired
Chest pain / chest pain
small amount of nausea, which every day increases slighty
Convulsions
-Waking up at night for no reason
Discharge than usual after ovulation

In any case, I think that you know whether the women who have wondered the same thing, as I ask people here say signs of pregnancy and some women that much.
I wish you, ladies who are trying to design the best and hope that they get pregnant. : 0)

4 comments:

TANYEL said...

Congratulations my dear. AND GOOD LUCK TO YOU. I wish you a healthy pregnancy and healthy babies.

Scuba Steve said...

My wife and I to the doc on the 15th February, if shes preg. We have our first round of IUI. Shes been tierd lately. Craveing amount of food he wants (Mexico) and shes never liked) the food (eg lemonade. have some back & CCSS. No pain or nausia Brest, however, though. Wish me luck.

Zayden's Mommy said...

Thank you for your contribution!
Also I was very tired, breast tenderness just begun, has convulsions, vaginal discharge started today and I am urinating a lot and very hungry!

go for a week, and I do not know

Congratulations

Zayden's Mommy said...

Thank you for your contribution!
Also I was very tired, breast tenderness just begun, has convulsions, vaginal discharge started today and I am urinating a lot and very hungry!

go for a week, and I do not know

Congratulations

Post a Comment