Friday, February 19, 2010

Mount And Blade Type In Serial Code Can I Mount Windshield Washer Fluid Sprayers On My Wiper Blades?

Can I mount windshield washer fluid sprayers on my wiper blades? - mount and blade type in serial code

I read that this is possible and that all teams do, but I can not find a place for them. I have a hood in carbon fiber, with no holes for the sprayer, so I mount the syringe on the windshield wipers because they want with the holes in the chapel of risk. Does anybody know where I found a set that allowed me to find this to be done? Moreover, my car is a 03 Acura RSX Type-S, if the information is necessary. Thank you.

1 comments:

Uncle Red said...

Since I did not hear of a team, but a little easier.
Get a few of the smaller of the scrap yard or better yet, ask the person for ransom, if you have windshield wipers with washers on them to use or operate the machine on its existing arms embargo to change ... ..
I think I'll try it on my Pantera, and clean the hood.
I'll let you know if it works and what I used. You need the line that the pivot point and extending to the location of the washing machine that you move with the machine .... can do

Post a Comment